By Purchasing A Ticket To A Reclaiming Your Sexy Method Workshop,Masterclass or Retreat You Agree To The Following Terms & Conditions
1 You must be 18 years or older to attend to participate in the services provided by Rashida Miller or The Reclaiming Your Sexy Method. Make sure to bring a copy of your ticket (digital or print) and your photo ID. If your chosen name is different on your ticket purchase than your ID please send us an email prior to the event so we can make note of this in our records email@example.com.
2. Please note that there are no refunds with the exception of if the event is cancelled by organizer. You'll receive an exact date for your refund in your cancellation email and additional options for participation for future classes.
3. If weather, natural disasters or illness of Rashida Miller prevent us from hosting the program will be rescheduled or you will receive a credit for a workshop in an alternate location. Refunds will not be given for these circumstances.
4. If you are traveling to attend a workshop you are responsible for acquiring your own traveler's insurance and agree that Rashida Miller, The Reclaiming Your Sexy Method, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors will NOT held liable for funds lost due to inability to attend the workshop.
5. You understand and agree to the use of your image or likeness in photos or videos that will be taken during the live workshop. You hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge Rashida Miller, Reclaiming Your Sexy, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
6. You hereby agree to release Rashida Miller, The Reclaiming Your Sexy, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors and hold Rashida Miller, The Reclaiming Your Sexy, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors and hereby acknowledge that I knowingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for all risks of physical injury arising out of active participation in dance on behalf of the participant.I am aware that this is a release of liability and an acknowledgement of my voluntary and knowing assumption of the risk of injury.
7. Attending or registering for any of the masterclasses or retreats, unless specifically stated as a teacher training and certification, do not authorize you to record, repeat, reuse or reteach the information, sequences or choreography learned in this class experience. Legal action will be taken against students whom we find are recreating the class without authorization or permission.
8. We ask that if you are reporting from a publication print or online that you share this information prior to class and obtain authorization from Rashida Miller and Staff prior to documenting in any format your experience of the course.
9. Payment plans must be completed prior to attending class. Initial deposits to secure space in a program are non-refundable but transferrable with notice 14 days prior to program start. Payment plans that fail to charge will be invoiced an additional $50. Payments that are made late will be charged a $50 fee. Late fee can be waived when you notify us 14 days prior to payment of a need for an extension.
10. Unable to attend your class or retreat? Transfer requests are accepted up to 48 hours prior to a masterclass and up to 14 days for a retreat. Transfer requests after this date will not be honored. Masterclass transfer fee is $29-49 dollars. Retreat transfer fee $100-$199. Fee dependent upon experience, location and tuition.
Should you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org