By Purchasing A Ticket You Agree To The Following Terms & Conditions
1 You must be 21 years or older to attend to participate in the services provided by Rashida Miller or The Reclaiming Your Sexy Method. Make sure to bring a copy of your ticket (digital or print) and your photo ID. If your chosen name is different on your ticket purchase than your ID please send us an email prior to the event so we can make note of this in our records firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please note that there are no refunds with the exception of if the event is cancelled by organizer. You'll receive an exact date for your refund in your cancellation email.
3. If weather or natural disasters prevent us from hosting the workshop we will rescheduled or you will receive a credit for a workshop in an alternate location.
4. If you are traveling to attend a workshop you are responsible for acquiring your own traveler's insurance and agree that Rashida Miller, The Reclaiming Your Sexy, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors will NOT held liable for funds lost due to inability to attend the workshop.
5. You understand and agree to the use of your image or likeness in photos or videos that will be taken during the live workshop. You hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge Rashida Miller, Reclaiming Your Sexy, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
6. You hereby agree to release Rashida Miller, The Reclaiming Your Sexy, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors and hold Rashida Miller, The Reclaiming Your Sexy, Woman Untamed Wellness, Staff, Vendors or Contractors and hereby acknowledge that I knowingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for all risks of physical injury arising out of active participation in dance on behalf of the participant.I am aware that this is a release of liability and an acknowledgement of my voluntary and knowing assumption of the risk of injury.